INDIVIDUAL PASSAGE ANALYSIS SKILLS PRACTICE
- Choose a passage of your choice and analyse it for features of a satire:
- Complete a table of examples and their effect.
PAIRED PASSAGE ANALYSIS SKILLS PRACTICE
- Read your partner’s passage and annotate the text for the features of satire.
- Share your findings with one another and mark your partner’s table of examples and effects. Query by adding a question mark to any points which are contested or uncertain
- Come up with a set of statements (at least four) about Vonnegut’s beliefs or message:
“Vonnegut suggests that….”